COVID-19 Policy Statement
AV Partners is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our staff & clients. To ensure that, we have developed a COVID-19 Response Plan and the below guidelines. The Management and all staff are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus.
- continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with
- provide up to date information to our staff on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie
- display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand- washing techniques
- agree with staff, a worker representative who is easily identifiable to carry out the role outlined in the plan
- inform all staff of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
- keep a contact log to help with contact tracing
- ensure staff undergo covid19 induction training
- implement the agreed procedures to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at work
- provide instructions for staff to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work.
- implement cleaning in line with HSE advice
- implement a lead worker representative for each event
All staff will be consulted on an ongoing basis and feedback is encouraged on any concerns, issues or suggestions. This can be provided through the Lead Worker Representative(s).